We’ve received an overwhelming number of applicants for this role in just one week. So the posting is now closed and we will be reviewing first round candidates. If you applied for this position, please be patient as we work our way through all of the amazing folks who’ve applied.
Hey There! We are hiring!
2018 is here and Micah Walter Studio is looking for a Project and Team Coordinator to join the Studio at our New York/Bowery location. If you are super organized, someone who communicates well with folks from all walks of life, and looking for an opportunity to work with a small team dedicated to building “digital things for cultural orgs” please consider this role.
We are looking to fill a full time/hourly role ( 35 hours per week ) based out of our offices at NewInc which is right next door to New Museum, which is at 231 Bowery, which is in New York City. NewInc is a busy incubator filled with creative technologists, artists, tech startups and studios like ours. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in this type of environment, museums, and technology along with the ability to do the following:
- Support the Studio with all administrative needs, including scheduling of meetings, travel arrangements, expense reports, billing management, correspondence, etc.
- Coordinate all projects from proposal writing through final billing.
- Create overall project schedules, track scope, manage client communication and expectations, submit deliverables and invoices.
- Plan and track billing schedules
- Manage new business submissions from proposal writing to project awarding
- Track team hours per project and create time sheets for billing submission, when required
- Manage the collection of sub-consultant and vendor invoices, and track expenses.
- Maintain a clean, organized studio space, physically and digitally
- Manage and track all current project schedules and deliverables
- Maintain and produce content for the Studio website and social media channels.
- Other administrative duties as required
- Must have at least 1-3 years experience in an administrative support position
- Experience in a professional service firm, preferred
- Proficient in G-Suite/MS Office ( Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc. )
- Familiarity with Project Management software, Trello, GitHub a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat a plus
- Experience with accounting and time tracking software ( Quickbooks, Harvest ) a plus
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and prioritize required
- Highly organized, efficient, enjoys working with a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service orientation
Please apply via LinkedIn by going to here https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/541942300/